Salvation is 100% by grace/Christ’s work on our behalf and 0% by works/man’s work(Rm 4:5, Eph 2:8-9)! We just have to receive this gift of salvation by faith. If doing good didn’t save you, doing bad doesn’t unsave you. For you to lose Salvation, Jesus must come to undo his grace by dying again, which will never happen!
That is how grace disrespected religion and gave all respect to Jesus. Glory to Jesus!
SHOULD WE PRAY OR DESIRE TO PHYSICALLY KILL WITCHES AND WIZARDS?
SHOULD WE PRAY OR DESIRE TO PHYSICALLY KILL WITCHES AND WIZARDS? Witches or wizards are people who use magical/spiritual powers to do evil towards another person. They can cause illness, stagnation, or even death.Witchcraft is real, there are people out there who practice it.It is of the devil . It’s the devil mimicking God’s power and ability to control life.*God is against witchcraft, those who do it will not inherit the kingdom of God.
*Under the mosaic law the penalty for practicing Witchcraft was death Exo 22:18, Leviticus 20:27)There are different shades of whichcraft ( sorcery, divination, Deuteronomy 18:9-12)
*What should be a Christian’s attitude towards withcraft?*
* DO not fear it. Mathew 10:38.* Do not practice it Rev 22:15*Treat it like any other sin ( avoid it , flee from it). James 4:7.*Do not be too engulfed in it . Rather be engulfed with God’s word. It’s easy to be superstitious if you concentrate on this area. Philippians 4:8.
*Can a Christian be bewitched?** Yes /No depends with one’s level of maturity in the Lord. If you are relaxed and weak, you are vulnerable the enemy can attack you in various ways. * If you are full of the word, prayerful and vigilant, you are untouchable . The enemy can not access you . Psalms 23. Psalms 91.
*What must a Christian do to a witch or withcraft:** under the new testament, we do not have a mandate of killing or hunting witches.* You just pray against the spirit and influence of such .* You can’t put yourself in the shoes of God and begin to judge and condemn to death.* You can’t teach and pray for someone’s death. You can only pray & claim your protection. Learn to walk in your God given authority and power .Jn 1:11-12*You can’t be a self proclaimed witch Hunter. Rather seek God not seeking witches. Isaiah 55:6.If you do the above , you will have no need to worry or think about witches & wizards.
*YOU CAN’T PRAY FOR ONES DEATH:*
Understand the difference time under the law and the time under Grace … there was a big change on how things are approached Read *Mathew chapter 5** it’s not scriptural ( Jesus teaches forgiveness). Mathew 5:44.* You are not the owner of life. Revenge is God’s Romans 12:19.* Rather pray for salvation of the lost souls. Luke 5:32.* Even Satanist are living for many years on earth . God Himself is not striking them with lightning in the street. * You just pray fighting against spiritual attacks etc.. if God decides to answer by death , then it’s ok he is God. Not you begging God to kill.
*Dangers of adopting the witches must die attitude:*
1. You Focus on the enemy not God.
2 . You automatically become a witch Hunter.
3.You begin to be suspicious and superstitious ( fearing black cats, owls etc)
4. You begin to hate ( this is not how we fight in Christ). 2 Corinth 10:4-6
5.You begin to accuse relatives and spoil relations ( better fight it spiritually not physically).
6.You can not rejoice over one’s death. It’s ungodly and unscriptural. Luke 23:34.
7. The moment you start thinking that death brings you solutions you will not end by killing witches only; you will desire to kill anyone else who crosses your path.
8. In other countries Its a crime to accuse someone of witchcraft only if u have the evidence.
9. It’s easy for you to be charged of hate speech, since u will be praying for someone’s death.
10.The devil will have a field day. He will show you people in visions and dreams( witches), you will fight, there will be a lot of drama and chaos in the church and world.
11. I strongly feel the devil can easily Hijack people who are full of anger and hatred. You may be saying in the name of Jesus, yet Satan has even hijacked you. ( The fact that u pray and u hear reports of death does not mean it’s God) kikiki U say God is using me mightly, I have a gift of killing 🙄🙄🤔🤔. *Surely if you cross a child or men of God you may die , but we leave that in God’s hands, it’s not me who must wish death upon people.*
*Conclusion:** We have power over witches. We are covered by the blood of Christ. Rom 8:37-39.* Better be Christ conscious than devil conscious.*Believe the word of God.* Our enemy is the devil not another human being . If you fight the devil that human being who is being used will repent. Even if they don’t repent still we are untouchable. We are safe in Christ . Ephesians 6:12.
We are “saved” (born again and placed into the body of Christ) by grace (Christ is God’s unmerited – not able to earn it, so no need to keep trying – favor) through faith (the ability to trust Christ, though everyone doesn’t use it for this purpose). No works involved in “receiving nor maintaining” salvation, so why are works debated so often? Apostle James says “show me your faith without works, and I will show you my faith by my works.” Never does he say “show God your faith,” because God already knows those who have faith and those who don’t. Don’t focus on works to show that you know God. Focus on getting to know God, and He may do some works through you. 🙏🏿❤✌🏿